1922 Starkey House Bed & Breakfast
The Starkey House was built in 1922 by businessman and postmaster, Charles Raymond Brewer for his wife and children. It is located on the historic, once bustling “Starkey Corners” and named after the township’s original founder, the prominent merchant John Starkey.
Although the house is not situated down on the lakefront, there is a lovely view of Seneca Lake from most rooms and from two large, breezy verandas.
Sitting proudly on almost two lush acres with garden views of perennials and evergreens, the property also displays huge catalpa, sycamore and maple trees to provide an inviting, park-like setting. Guests may enjoy delicious breakfasts and evening buffet snacks in the dining room or on the porches with views of the grounds and Seneca Lake.