This four-course meal focuses on the principles chefs and winemakers use when collaborating on food and wine pairings.
Fox Run’s winemaker Peter Bell and chef Brud Holland discuss the components of each course or "block" and give away their secrets to food and wine pairing.
Tickets are $75 per person (+ tax and gratuity). Menu listed below.
Reservations are required 72 hours in advance. RSVP online or by phone at 315-536-4616.
- Cream puff with Four Fat Fowl's triple cream, Brie-style cheese
- Salad rolled in a Buckwheat crepe
- NY Abundance potato w/ Duck Fat BBQ
- Square cut Scottish Highland beef strip with firm Polenta
- Square cut Bison strip with soft Polenta
- Scottish Highland beef tenderloin with Cabernet Sauvignon mushroom sauce, and a vegetable and olive tapenade
- Chef's special surprise!
Each dish will be paired with a Fox Run wine, for a total of seven wines.